Information for tourisms
Things to avoid in Laos:
• Don't Touch a Monk: Touching a monk or novice is considered rude, and is totally taboo if you are a woman.
• Don't trek without a guide
• Don't touch anyone with your feet
• Don't shout, argue or rush
• Don't make public displays of affection
• Don't buy antiques or wildlife products
• Drugs are illegal
• Don't bathe nude or walk around in a bikini
• Don't touch children's head, man's head, and the elder.
• Don't flirting with woman.
• Don't Wear short, tank top, miniskirt when visiting temple, pagoda or ritual ceremony
• Don't take photo without permission
• Don't shoes when entering local's house
Best thing to do in Vientiane
• Pra That Luang
• Hor Pra Keo & Wat Sisaket
• Xieng Khuan
• Vientiane Night Market
Some website for visiting Vientiane: